2018 Hosted Buyer Application
This is a unique opportunity for a select number of qualified buyers to meet with the largest collection of leading brands, gift cards, master fulfillment, and technology companies dedicated to maximizing the reward experience through research and best practices.
Exhibitors will be asked to feature all the ways they can customize, personalize, and otherwise maximize the reward experience.
Qualifications: To quality, you must recommend, purchase, or buy rewards and recognition products and services to qualify for a fully hosted or semi-hosted program. Applicants generally will be notified of acceptance within five business days of registration.
Requirements: Hosted buyers must visit with exhibitors to qualify for air and hotel reimbursement, education programs, networking receptions including breakfast, lunch, evening reception, and networking dinner.
What’s Included for Hosted All Hosted Buyers
Hosted Buyer Meals and Lodging and Airfare
All approved hosted buyers attend at no cost the onfloor show opening reception Tue. 5:30 pm-7:30 pm followed by dinner; Wed. breakfast and lunch, and receive one-night hotel for either Mon. May 7, or Tue., May 8 for a minimum of 12 qualified meetings of about 10 minutes each. Fully hosted programs that include up to $350 in air fare require 20 qualified meetings.
Complimentary Training for ISO 10018 and ISO 9001 Quality People Management standards and certification from the International Center for Enterprise Engagement (ICEE) and the Enterprise Engagement Alliance (EEA), Mon., May 7, 3 pm-5 pm; Tue. 9 am-3 pm. (Ordinarily $695 for non-EEA members; $360 members.)
Best Practices in Rewards Experiences for Brands, Gift Cards, and Travel, Tue. 4- pm-5 pm. A panel of experts discusses all the ways the role of creativity, customization, personalization and technology can maximize the reward experience.
15% Discount on IMA, RPI, and Culture Works Learning and Certification
- Ability to tie in your R&R Expo visit with attendance to leading Engagement World education events, including free participation in the ICEE ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality management learning and certification program and a 15% discount for any of the following programs at Professional Development Days:
- Cultureworks.com leadership training and coaching program.
- Recognition Professionals International certification program.
- Incentive Marketing Association Incentive Practitioners Certification.
- You will receive a full refund for any education program selected if you are not approved for Hosted Buyer selection and no longer wish to attend.
- If you are approved for a Hosted Buyer position, you will be asked to provide a valid credit card, which will not be charged except to cover hotel incidentals or unless you fail to meet your commitments under the Hosted Buyer program. These include the requirement to:
- Cancel or provide a qualified replacement by April 16, 2018.
- Fulfill the prescribed number of quality meetings with exhibitors (about 10 minutes each) and attend the Hosted Buyer reception and dinner based on the fully (20 visits) or semi-hosted option (12 visits.)
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Gazivoda at 914-591-7600, ext. 238 or Nick@TheEEA.org.
The R&R Expo is held at the Hilton Galveston, with the expo and educational sessions in the advance conference center facing the Gulf of Mexico.
Book Your Hotel Today: use Promo Code RNR to get the lowest rate of $159 per night rate.
Registration for this event is now closed.