The Learning and Certification Community for Enterprise Engagement
PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW TO JOIN THE EEA TO PROFIT FROM THE PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT.
Annual fees for EEA professional and corporate membership for learning, certification and thought leadership: $350 individuals; $995 organizations.
The EEA has membership and learning programs for professionals in: General Management/Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Sales, DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion), Government/Not-for-Profits, and Academic/Student.
Sign up for the free Enterprise Engagement Advisor Network to receive ongoing information and access to other resources for professionals, students, and professors, or if you are not yet ready to join to access the complete benefits.
The EEA offers the only community and learning and certification program for professionals in all business, government or not-for-profits who believe in the benefits of a strategic and systematic approach to fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders critical to organizational success.
SCROLL DOWN OR CLICK HERE TO JOIN TO SUPPORT THE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM MOVEMENT AND TO TRAIN YOUR TEAM ON ITS PRINCIPLES AND IMPLEMENTATION PROCESSES.
Overview of Registration Options
1. Register below for EEA Membership (Paid)
EEA membership includes a formal training program for your or your team on the Enterprise Engagement processes, a free copy of Enterprise Engagement for CEOs and Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap and additional support to help you succeed in this new field of management.
A. Professional (Individual) membership
- Includes one free copy of Enterprise Engagement for CEOs and Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap.
- A listing in the Enterprise Engagement Solution-Providers toolkit (for solution-provider members).
- A one-hour training program on Enterprise Engagement strategies and tactics.
B. Corporate members
- Includes two copies each of Enterprise Engagement for CEOs and Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap.
- A 30-minute customized and personalized training program including a specialized program for human capital report and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.
- Access to six hours of on-demand video training for all eligible management.
- A listing in the Enterprise Engagement Solution-Providers toolkit (for solution-provider members) and in the Enterprise Engagement Alliance membership directory.
- Optional use of the EEA logo on your web site or linked in page.
- Access to a help desk to find information, experts, or solution providers to address your organization’s needs.
Cost: $995, includes webinar classes for as many who can attend scheduled courses.
C. Enterprise Engagement Certification Examination
- $250 for a one-hour webinar meeting test on the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement to receive the Certified Engagement Practitioner status, good for three years.
2. If you are a student or a professor, or a professional not ready to join, sign up for the free EEX Advisors program to keep up with developments in the field and the activities of the EEA as well as participate in an upcoming referral program enabling you to receive payments for referrals using an automated platform.
Please enter the required information below—all fields are required. Then, select what EEA membership you would like to register for, and pay. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please be sure to indicate your desired category of membership: General Management/Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Government/Not-for-Profits, and Academics/Students.