THE BRAND ENGAGEMENT CONFERENCE
CREATE A FRICTIONLESS CULTURE OF SALES, CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE ALIGNMENT THROUGH A STRATEGIC AND SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO ENTERPRISE ENGAGEMENT.
- Learn a breakthrough, practical approach to enhance performance and stakeholder experiences at Selling Power’s Sales 3.0 Conference, “Frictionless Selling,” June 18-19, and “Enterprise Engagement in Action,” June 20, at the Drake Hotel in Chicago.
- Designed for HR, Sales, and Marketing management at organizations whose CEOs are focusing on a more strategic and systematic approach to engaging all stakeholders and seeking a more ROI-based approach to human capital investments.
- Get the information and roadmap you need to convince CEOs to lead a strategic a systematic approach to enterprise engagement with you in charge..
Click here to see the complete program.
A Frictionless Offer:
- Pay only $750 for both programs–more than a 50% savings—only by registering here.
Date, Location, and Fees
Location:Drake Hotel, 140 E. Walton Place, Chicago, IL
Dates: June 18-20, 2019
- Mon.-Tue. June 18-19 Sales 3.0 Conference by Selling Power magazine.
- Wed.-June 20, 9 am-6 pm, ‘Enterprise Engagement in Action’ with special program for solution-providers at 8 am-8:50 am.
Fees for the Brand Engagement combined program: $750. Scroll down to register.
Fees for Enterprise Engagement in Action Program Only on June 20:
$350 for EEA members; $650 nonmembers. Includes special pre-event session for solution providers and consultants. Scroll down to register.
Click here to register for Sales 3.0 Conference only.
Terms and Conditions: You may cancel your registration by Friday, June 14, and receive a 100% refund. There is a $150 cancellation fee thereafter. If you have any questions or issues, please call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
Please enter the required information below: