ENTERPRISE ENGAGEMENT IN ACTION EDUCATION PROGRAMS
In conjunction with the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, the International Center for Enterprise Engagement periodically runs regional one-day courses on the principles of Enterprise Engagement, ISO 10018 quality people management and 12 human resources standards that organizations can use to implement a more sustainable model for performance management.
Fall event locations will be announced shortly. In the meantime, training is available through the following resources.
Online training: The Enterprise Engagement Academy at EEA.tmlu.org. Basic online information and training on the field of Enterprise Engagement is available online for free; certification starts at $125 for individuals and $500 for companies. Online training includes a course for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation and for the Advanced Engagement Practitioner status necessary for conducting ISO 10018 certifications.
Custom on-demand webinar training: The Enterprise Engagement Academy provides a three-session, three-hour webinar training program that includes:
- Preparation for the Certified Engagement Practitioner or Advanced Engagement Practitioner program, including an overview of the field, the economics, framework, implementation process.
- An overview of ISO 10018 quality people management and related ISO HR standards.
- An introduction to Sustainability Reports and why every organization should publish one.
- Based on the participants, a special module for solution provider account management and planners or for organizational practitioners.
Cost: $600 Non-EEA members, includes 50% discount for first year membership.
$350 for EEA members
Click here to register.
Custom Education Programs. ICEE creates customized programs for organizations or associations ranging from keynote presentations to one-hour or longer training programs based on the organization’s needs. Topics include:
- The definition, framework, and economics of Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 quality people management standards.
- The Enterprise Engagement implementation process.
- The Enterprise Engagement Operating System to improve organizational results, processes, and the overall stakeholder experience.
- Sustainability Reports; why every organization needs to publish one, and how.
- ISO 10018 Quality People Management Standards…Benefits and myths explained.
- The 12 ISO HR standards and how your organization can benefit.
- Brand architecture in the era of Enterprise Engagement.
- A completely customized and facilitated kick-off implementation process for your organization.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition. A complete strategic and tactical guide to the field, including all its key applications and tactics. Chapters address the definition, framework, economics, audiences, and how to align all the key tactics of engagement to support the brand, values, mission, and objectives.
Coming Soon: Enterprise Engagement for CEOs—The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A short book on Enterprise Engagement written specifically for CEOs, board directors, or senior executives of any type of organization seeking to achieve sustainable results by applying a strategic and systematic approach to engaging all people.
Other Learning Resources
How to Keep Up to Date
ESM (Engagement Strategies Media) at EnterpriseEngagement.org, including a free online e-newsletter or RSS feed.
Linked in: Enterprise Engagement Alliance